The MMRA would like to extend an offer of help to any elderly or those who may have their immunity compromised. Many residents have come forward to offer help and are very happy to run errands that might leave you in a vulnerable position over the coming weeks.
If you would like to avail of this offer please email us at email@example.com with your name, address and contact phone number. Alternatively please text or phone Nicola Heather on 087 639 5392.
If you would like to join the Neighbourhood Watch Group for your road please contact your Road Administrator, or email us and we will put you in touch.
- Cedarmount Road: Kate Wren
- Cherrygarth: Tom Fahey
- Clonmore Road: Ruth Thornton
- Cypress Road: Maggie Burns
- Deerpark Road: Aidan Moriarty
- Foster Avenue & Mount Anville Road: Rosie Dawson
- Glenabbey Road: Nicole MacDermott
- Greenfield Road: Margaret O’Boyle
- Greygates: Rosaleen Scanlan
- Iris Grove: Susan O’Dea
- Kilmacud Road Lower: Nicola Heather
- Mather Road North & South: Josh Hogan
- North Avenue: Rosanna Shaw
- Redesdale: Eimear Cahalin
- Roebuck Avenue: Alex Nolan
- South Avenue, Thornhill Road & Trees Road: Nicola Heather
- Sycamore: Linda Murray
- The Close: Orla Griffin
- The Rise: Ms Liston
- Trees Avenue: Eleanor Galvin
- Wilson Road & Wilson Crescent: David Collins
The following roads do not yet have a Neighbourhood Watch Text Alert group. If you would like to volunteer to be the contact for your road, or if there is an existing group in place, please let us know so we can put interested residents in touch.
- Callary Road
- Chestnut Road
- North Avenue
- Owenstown Park
- St Thomas Road
- St Thomas Mead
- St Thomas Wood
- The Fosters