March 21, 2020
As you know as part of the national response to Covid-19, the Department of Health, the Department of Rural and Community Development and the HSE are working closely to support stakeholders and community groups. Thank you for your positive response.
Here are some important additions and updates for you:
Video on Social Distancing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0-uuijhF4Q
- Social distancing graphics for premises floors can be found here https://www.gov.ie/en/publication/472f64-covid-19-coronavirus-guidance-and-advice/#social-distancing-graphics
- Today’s Department of Rural and Community Development plan can be found here: https://www.gov.ie/en/publication/70be56-government-action-plan-for-community-response-to-covid-19/
For the most up to date information and advice on Coronavirus, please go to:
- Department of Health: https://www.gov.ie/en/campaigns/c36c85-covid-19-coronavirus/
- HSE: https://www2.hse.ie/coronavirus/
- HPSC: https://www.hpsc.ie/a-z/respiratory/coronavirus/novelcoronavirus/
Thank you in advance for your support at this important time.
A reminder be mindful of your mental health during this time, try to keep to a routine, maintain a healthy, balanced diet, and remember social distancing doesn’t have to mean social isolation.
Covid-19 Health Communications Stakeholder Support