Act now to stop the Union Cafe application?

What are we asking you to do?


Residents are entitled to object to this development if they disagree with the proposed development. To do this they should write a letter outlining the basis for their objection in their own words to:

Chief Planning Officer, County Hall, Marine Road, Dun Laoghaire Co Dublin.

  • Letters must contain your name, address and the planning application Ref. number which is:  D16A/0370
  • Enclose the Fee which is €20 either as a cheque or postal order.
  • All objections/comments are published on DLR CC website.
  • You must lodge your objection with the planning office before 27th June. Do it now!
  • You can only object/comment on planning and development issues.  The planning authority may only consider objections relating to planning issues and not those based on personal dislikes, grievances or opinions.
  • You may use the online facility to register your objection or drop it into the DLR Dundrum office.

Warning: If you do not object to the initial application you will not be entitled to appeal any subsequent decision to An Bord Pleanala.