What are we asking you to do?
Residents are entitled to object to this development if they disagree with the proposed development. To do this they should write a letter outlining the basis for their objection in their own words to:
Chief Planning Officer, County Hall, Marine Road, Dun Laoghaire Co Dublin.
- Letters must contain your name, address and the planning application Ref. number which is: D16A/0370
- Enclose the Fee which is €20 either as a cheque or postal order.
- All objections/comments are published on DLR CC website.
- You must lodge your objection with the planning office before 27th June. Do it now!
- You can only object/comment on planning and development issues. The planning authority may only consider objections relating to planning issues and not those based on personal dislikes, grievances or opinions.
- You may use the online facility to register your objection or drop it into the DLR Dundrum office.
Warning: If you do not object to the initial application you will not be entitled to appeal any subsequent decision to An Bord Pleanala.