The MMRA would like to extend an offer of help to any elderly or those who may have their immunity compromised. Many residents have come forward to offer help and are very happy to run errands that might leave you in a vulnerable position over the coming weeks.
If you would like to avail of this offer please email us at email@example.com and we will put you in touch. Alternatively please text Nicola Heather on 087 639 5392.
Neighbourhood Watch Road Admin Contacts:
- Cedarmount Road: Kate Wren
- Cherry Garth: Tom Fahey
- Clonmore Road: Ruth Thornton
- Deerpark Road: Aidan Moriarty
- Foster Avenue & Mount Anville Road: Rosie Dawson
- Glenabbey Road: Nicole MacDermott
- Greenfield Road: Margaret O’Boyle
- Greygates: Rosaleen Scanlan
- Iris Grove: Susan O’Dea
- Mather Road: Josh Hogan
- Redesdale: Eimear Cahalin
- Roebuck Avenue: Alex Nolan
- South Avenue, Thornhill Road & Trees Road: Nicola Heather
- Sycamore: Linda Murray
- The Close: Orla Griffin
- The Rise: Ms Liston
- Wilson Road & Wilson Crescent: David Collins
The following roads do not yet have a Neighbourhood Watch Text Alert group. If you would like to volunteer to be the contact for your road, or if there is an existing group in place, please let us know so we can put interested residents in touch.
Lower Kilmacud Road
St Thomas Road & St Thomas Mead