Phase 1 – Commencing Monday 18th May 2020
Important points to note for Phase 1:
- The daily 2 hour window between 1:30pm & 3:30pm in dlr parks will remain reserved for use by the elderly and medically vulnerable who are cocooning.
- It is not possible to facilitate events or gatherings of ANY scale in dlr parks.
- Exercise limit is still capped at a 5km radius from your home.
- Maximum group of 4 non family members.
- We are all in this together, it is your personal responsibility to ensure you maintain a 2 metre physical distance from others at all times, and in all areas, when you are outside of your household. Protect yourself – protect others!
Remaining closed in Phase 1:
In line with Government guidance, we will be phasing the reopening and availability of our services. As such, the following facilities will remained closed in Phase 1 of our reopening roadmap:
- Indoor tourism sites such as James Joyce Tower, Dalkey Castle, Marlay House, and Cabinteely House.
- Public toilets at all locations.
- Playgrounds at all locations.
- Multi-use games areas and outdoor gyms.
- dlr CoCo markets in People’s Park and Marlay Park will not be taking place until a later phase.
- Public buildings and libraries are to remain closed in Phase 1.
- All other public dlr amenities, services and buildings not mentioned here will remain closed or inoperable until deemed appropriate during Phases 2 through 5.
For full details please see: