Regulations, 2001 (as amended), Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council hereby gives notice of a proposal to construct a new Public Library and Housing at St. Laurence’s Park, Stillorgan, Co. Dublin, which consists of
• 2 storey library building with gross area of 1010 square metres
• 88 apartments (76 no. 1 bed, 11 no. 2 bed, including 4 no. duplex and 1 no.3 bed units), comprising of 7,619 square meters of internal accommodation ranging from 4 to 9 storeys
• Landscaping works to provide a communal garden space and allow for 40 car parking spaces, 2 motorcycle parking spaces and 157 bicycle parking spaces.
The proposed works include the demolition of 16 no. Maisonettes, 2 no. semi-detached houses and removal of prefabricated Library building.
Plans and particulars of the proposals are available for inspection from Friday, 7th August 2020 up to and including Friday, 4th September 2020, at the:
- Housing and Planning Departments, County Hall, Marine Road, Dún Laoghaire, between the hours of 10.00am to 4.00pm;
- Council offices, Dundrum Office Park, Dundrum, between the hours of 9.30am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 4.30pm Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays;
- on the Public consultation portal https://dlrcoco.citizenspace.com on the Council’s website.
Submissions or observations with respect to the proposed development, and dealing with the proper planning and development of the area, may be made, to arrive no later than 4.30pm on Friday, 18th September 2020:
a) Online at https://dlrcoco.citizenspace.com
b) By email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
c) In writing addressed to Helen Griffin, Senior Executive Officer, Housing Department, Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council, County Hall, Marine Road, Dún Laoghaire, Co. Dublin.