• The Developer has advised that he plans to commence site works on 1st September 2020 on foot of his original Planning Permission (An Bord Pleanála PD06D.300244) for 42 dwelling units. He may move onto site from mid/late August.
• The Developers current Planning Application D20A/0432, which seeks to increase the number of dwelling units from 42 to 54 is still under consideration by DLRCC and is the subject of a number of observations.
24, 26, 28, Fosters Avenue
• The current Planning Application for demolition of all existing structures on the site is still under consideration by DLRCC and is the subject of a number of observations.
88 Trees Road
• The Developer has advised MMRA that he plans to complete the Development, including reinstatement of all kerbs, grass verges, footpaths etc. by the end of September 2020.
• The Developer has advised that the “noisy” breaking of hard rock is now completed but clearly other construction activity is continuing.
Gas Networks Ireland Vent Stack at junction of Lower Kilmacud Road and Kilmacud Road Upper.
• Current Planning Permission D20A/0420 is under consideration by DLRCC and is the subject of a number of observations.
N11/The Rise Junction Reconfiguration
• The DLRCC roadworks at the N11/The Rise junction are nearing completion. The DLRCC web site describes the works as “reconfiguration of the junction of Stillorgan Road and The Rise” but omits any reference to the removal of the left turning slip road towards Dublin or any implication this may have for traffic movement within Mount Merrion.