The May 2020 issue of the DLR Public Participation Network includes some interesting articles and nature guides. If you are new to DLR PPN and aren’t familiar with the ezine you can see the latest issue or subscribe.
The dlr Biodiversity booklet focuses on the huge array of biodiversity we have all across the county.
- Wild Flower Guide download here
- Composting at home Guide download here.
- Creative Projects at Home download here – reuse common household materials for upcycling clothes, arts and crafts, and activities for the garden or balcony.
Sports Initiatives – Lets Stay Active Together
- Grand Parents Challenge download here.
- The Scrambled Leg Challenge download here.
- The Fighting Fit Challenge download here
- Move to the Rhythm Dance Challenge download here.
- DLR Age Friendly Ezine May 2020 edition download here..
- Positive Mental Health download here